Sunday 6 January 2013

What a day


So I woke up with a awful cold this morning :( which didnt start me off in the best of moves.

Getting up for work was hard work but I did it and went and did my 9 hour shift at the hospital.

As far as the diet goes..... well

I had my strawberry milkshake for breakfast which along with all the others has been really pleasant; during the morning I drank my usual bottle of water 1.5l. But i was naughty :( at work and it being a Sunday it was obviously roast dinner day... and if there is one thing the kitchens at work do its roast potatoes :( and I snuck one... I couldnt resist :( . It was the first day that I have failed myself and I feel rubbish for it.

It went ok afterwards and I only had my fruits of the forest shake at lunchtime :). When I got home my lovely boyfriend felt sorry for me and made me a honey and lemon tea to soothe my throat. I know I probably shouldnt have it but seeing as I cant have tea of coffee because of the milk and I really needed something to soothe my throat I had it anyway.

I guess its just been on eof those days. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Feeling unwell on this diet is not a good thing so hopefully it passes soon and i can really crack on towards my goal :)

Weigh in will be tuesday morning this week so lets see if any difference has been made yet ;)

They did say it could take at least a week before I notice any difference :( but wooooo fingers crossed.

Heres until tomorro then guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment