Saturday 12 January 2013

Temptation


Has anyone ever noticed the amount of temptations around you when you are on a diet seem to increase????  So many temptations about today.

Firstly shopping with my boyfriend and he decided he wanted a fresh cream cake. I resisted even though he baught 4 one for each of the ret of the family :)

And now his mum kindly tells me that we are having a chinese take away for tea as she has some other people coming over. This is not boding well as I love chinese and I am being very tempted.

My plan is to make myself a stir fry before they order their chinese then I have an excuse to say I dont want any but everytime I speak to them they say " O you can have a little bit" or " well you can be a little bit naughty for one day". Something tells me I'm not going to get away with it!!!

So in minor preporation instead of being defeated by my inability to run due to the pouring rain we are having here... I spend and hour n the static bike. :) I aim to either run or do this everyday as I realised I can just sit and cycle whilst watching my favourite programs or films and that actually nobody bothered me like I thought they would :0

So heres to hoping I get away with no chinese tonight If i dont then its Vegetable chowmein for me and no prawn crackers or spring rolls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment