Monday 7 January 2013

Day 4


Today yet again I was up early for work

I had a strawberry milkshake for breakfast whilst driving in to work :P I was running a tad on the late side.

I took my usual large bottle of water and a shake for lunchtime and I got rid of some of my very tempting christmas chocolate by putting it in the staff room :) (gone in minutes with our lot).

Lunch was a chocolate mint shake which has to be approaching one of my favourites actually. Chocolate is always good but the fresh minty taste really makes it nice and enjoyable.

Whilst at work I hopped on the scales. I remember stepping on it not long after xmas and it saying 106 . something kilos  but now it said 104 (was definately at a different time of day though) so I really cant wait for my official weigh in tomorrow (eeeek).

Dinner today was a vanilla shake and a suprise suprise salad :) but this time egg salad. I boiled some eggs after seeing someone on the TV having eggs and soldiers :) used to always be my favourite as a kid :). It went down a treat :). I must say im really not minding having lots of salad even though I thought I thought that I would. It just looked so scrummy. SEE

 
I was a little naughty when I got home; work was really tough today and I really fancied something chocolatey but instead I had a small white bread roll dipped in balsamic vinegar. I didnt even eat it all which previously would have been gone in seconds with me.
 
I did some arm exercises with weights and a few minutes of jogging on the spot to work that naughty temptation off :).
 
Im wearing my jogging bottoms that I had on in my initial photos and I already feel that I have lost my pounch from my belly and feel less bloated.
 
I'm not sure how much weight I would have lost in these few days but even if it is not much I am already starting to feel like I could achieve great things with this.
 
Heres to tomorrow morning and my first official personal weigh in.
 
Wish me luck bloggers.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment