Friday 4 January 2013

Weight for it

My name is Kathryn
I'm 22
I'm a newly qualified nurse
I live in the UK
I have a boyfriend called Mark and friends and family that I adore
I have struggled with my weight for really as long as I can remember. Even at a smaller size when I was aged 16; I was still 'bigger' than all my friends and the 'social norm'
and I want to lose weight NOW.

In the past few years I have tried many diets.. fitness regimes.... to try and lose weight but as yet have struggled to get past more than a few pounds that always seem to creep back on plus more.

In the past I have tried things like slimfast or slimming world and all of them I found that within a couple of weeks I would become disheartened when i couldnt lose anymore than a couple of pounds; that to me was water weight... and then it would stay at that level for ages.... the time it took then got me disheartened and I would pick eat especially if the chocolates were out around work.

I have decided to start a blog throughout my journey of my weight loss as I hope that WHEN I begin to notice the difference and eventually get where I want to be; then I can help someone else to begin or perserver with their weight loss journey.

So guys thats me and please follow the blog for my regular updates and eventually photos of progress :)

good luck fellow weight losers :P

3 comments:

  1. Helloo :)
    It's BigFatChump from myfitnesspal - I'm not seeing the follow icon on here, I think you need to add a gadget in your dashboard - good luck with the blog and the journey! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. help me lorraine how do i do that?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure... I think you go into your Dashboard (I usually click the 'design' link that's at the top of my blog page) and there is a list on the left side with 'overview', 'stats' etc, click the 'layout' link and it will bring up your page as boxes. There should be a link to 'gadgets' on there, click that and then add the 'followers' gadget.

    ReplyDelete