Wednesday 16 January 2013

Run stretch shower and shake :)


So this morning I wake up to icey cars and roads and I still go out for a run :)

I aimed to go out as I start night shifts tonight and wont get a chance or a (proper chance) to really do it justice as I will be so tired that I will just want my bed.

I was mega impressed with myself this morning :) as I have previously said I find it harder to run in the morning or I 'do worse' and need to stop more. But not today :) YAY.

Today I managed to run my 2.2 miles in 27 minutes :) without stopping once :). I felt really really good when I walked through the door and knew that I had finished without stopping :) from now on im going to do it more often :) I know I can :) and hopefully soon I can increase the distance.

So what with my great start to the morning that has set me up for the day :). i got home and had a nice stretch shower and a shake :)

 
Heres to running further and to a darn good day today :)

1 comment: