Wednesday 23 January 2013

BAD DAY


Today was a lush day from the point of view that I threw a suprise baby shower for one of my closest friends Izzy and another friend Hannah travelled the 3 hour journey especially for it and I havnt seen her for 3 years since she left for university.

So the shower involved cake crisps and sweets. The cake and crisps I passed on but I had a couple of jelly baby sweets. I thought I was doing so well, then someone had the idea that we should go out for dinner before Hannah had to travel home.

We went to our local Indian restuarant, this is when my day went downhill. I have been doing this shake diet for the purpose of being on a low calorie low carbohydrate diet. Rice= carbs and the whole Curry aspect = excess calories

Today has been my rest day aswell so I feel guilty that I havnt done any exercsie to compensate for these excess calories I have consumed today :(

Tomorrow I will go out for a run despite the snow and I intend to do Jillians 30DS as today has been my rest day and I need to make up for it!! I will however only be doing my shorter run as I dont want to push it!!!

On a plus side however you may have noticed my pounds lost ticker has gone up by 1. I lost 1.2 pounds since I last weighed in. This will have without a doubt gone back on with today but I totally intend to shred much more off and slowly but surely I will get to my goal weight

I already feel better in myself and feel that my clothes fit better. Like today I put on my monsoon trousers that were a bit tight the last time I wore them ( and the 10 times before that) but today they felt a nice fit :) I want to feel like this in everything I wear and buy smaller clothes and especially feel better in my skin by May when I go on holiday and hopefully brave a bikini :)

New photos will follow soon once I have got to the end of my first month :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up! You NEED cheat days, trust me... or else you'll go nuts! And the calorie shifting could actually rev up your metabolism a bit :)

    ReplyDelete