Tuesday 15 January 2013

Monday = weigh in


So yesterday was Monday which meant it was my official weigh in with Sally my Cambridge Diet consultant.

I was pleasantly happy with my 7.5lbs loss in 11 days :) however she said it could have been more if I had been really vigilant with myself and not picked at little things or had my chinese on Saturday.

I then however went out or what was a lovely meal to celebrate my sisters birthday!! .. I tried to choose a nice healthy thing on the menu and went for grilled chicken and new potatoes caeser salad; (much to my familys suprise as I would normally have gone for a grease loaded burger and chips. which believe me I could have done). I feel good for the choice I made

I feel better in myself this week (now that my awful cold has gone) and I feel determined that I will achieve similar results again; however I am dreading it as I am on nights shifts.

A ususal night shift for me invoolves sweets or crisps and lots of tea and coffee with plenty of sugar. This time I will be having to alter my habbits by saving my evening shake and having it around 2 am when the hunger pangs usually kick in. I will need to limit myself to how many cups of tea i have and strictly use sweetner if anything.

Hopefully due to the fact Im asleep most of the day once I have done 1 night shift I will be able to save my lunchtime shake to have in the evening as well and really prevent me from snacking :).

And hopefully later I will be taking my measurements and filling in some details on here of how well the weight loss and inche loss is going :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment