Monday 28 January 2013

1 month down


Ok so we are nearing the end of the first month, I feel like I have done fairly well, I also know that I could have deffinately done better.

I am nearing the one stone mark and have lost a few inches :)

I have taken some up to date pictures and posted them on the other page :) and I will next month take some again in the same ways so that I can really see a comparison :)

I am still doing my cambridge diet but am also combining it with healthy living and eating. you see I dont mind the shakes but I at the same time dont want to discourage myself from eating normally. therefore my weight loss process will be slower than on the traditionally cambridge but will also be better in the long run :)

Im really enjoying my running and am increasing it slowly :)

I had this week off of work and its been harder to keep track of things and avoid the boredom snacking!!! But I still managed to weigh in with sally and lose 1.5 lbs :)

Im getting there slowly and am really looking forward to my weight loss journey progressing :)

Heres to another good month at the same speed :)

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Good idea to take it slow with the shakes... lifestyle change is where it's at ;)

    ReplyDelete