Thursday 24 January 2013

A better day


So this morning I woke up and took the view that yesterday was just another day and that whatever went on couldnt be changed and that I had to move on to the next one.

So Today I got up fairly late as it is my week off after all :) I had my Mango shake :) and I went for my normal run despite there being snow on the pavements still; It meant I just had to run on the roads :)

When I got back I felt great as for not having run for a whole week due to night shifts and snow, I only had to stop breifly enough to tie my laces on my trainers :) I want to go out again this afternoon I missed it so much :).

Instead of getting home and jumping straight in the shower I decided that I would do the Jillian Michaels 30DS day 3 as yesterday was my rest day :) I felt amazing even after 2 workouts :) My milkshake after was a strawberry :) really felt that I was replacing my sore muscles (that werent as sore as I thought they would be) with the much needed protein :)

I got in a nice hot shower after stretching and cooling down properly and have drunk a litre bottle of water already today and its only 3pm.

Later I will have my normal shake which is tonight a chocolate one :) and then I intend to spend the evening with my man when he gets home :)

A productive day at least :)

No comments:

Post a Comment