Wednesday 9 January 2013

A Manic Day


Today at work was one of the busiest I have had since I started there.

Being on Cambridge has made me realise how much food our ward has in the staff room at all times. chocolate cake biscuits crisps its endless.

I was exhausted by the time it got to lunch and by the time I had my shake I was really craving a bit of the gorgeoud cake tempting and taunting in front of me.

I had a fruits of the forest shake for breakfast and a cookies and cream shake for lunch. I also snuck a tiny cube of the cake.

I made up for it by walking the long way back to my car :)

Tonight im having Chocolate orange shake :) The hardest thing will be that I am going to meet some friends tonight and they normally along with me have a glass of wine.... tonight I will be on the lemonade I think.

For the next couple of days im working late shifts so I may be a bit MIA but roll on Saturday when i can weigh in in the morning for my first full week weigh in :)

Laters xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment