Sunday 27 January 2013

Not being a work


So I have been off work for the last week; meaning that I havn't been as active as my job keeps me busy all day. I have been going out for my run most days and have done 30DS for a few days (but not consecutively).

I have now managed to up my distance on my run to now 2.4 miles :) feeling really impressed with myself as even on the first time I did extend it; I still managed to do the rest of the route without stopping :).

I took my boyfriend out for a run with me on Saturday. He has been out a couple of times with me before and seems to do ok, ( much better than I did on my first goes). But half way round the case of the chocolate ankles kicked in. He turned is ankle and we had to walk the rest of the way home. It was still really nice for him to be involved in it with me :) and he's going to do it more often in the week when I'm home on an evening :)

I dont feel like I have lost much weight this week, I guess the combined factors of a meal out and not being as active. Weigh in tomorrow may be interesting :S I'm sure Sally will understand :P

I do still feel 100% better in myself I feel like I have more energy even on so little calories and I feel that my general spirits have lifted, especially when people say i'm doing so well :)

Sunday (today) was baking day... :s ..... you see I got a new mixer for christmas and instead of leaving it in the attic until me and Mark finally buy our house. We really wanted to use it.... so now there is a mountain of temptation in my fridge in the form of jam tarts, fresh cream victoria sponge and a chocolate sponge. So far I have had 1 jam tart, but I  havnt gone near the cake.

Here is a picture :) or 3 :P




3 comments:

  1. Oh my, that all looks delicious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its all mega calorie loaded :( but the boys in my house are doing a good job of working their way through it :) saving me from eating it

      Delete
  2. DANG it does look delicious! Good thing you have boys in your house :)

    ReplyDelete