Tuesday 8 January 2013

a day off ..... really



So I actually had a day off today :O I know how rare is that :).

So as I was off and would be home at the normal weighing time of 9-30 am I decided a sneeky mid week weigh would be ok :). I was indeed chuffed :)

When I weighed on Saturday I had lost 2 pounds from my start weight. Today I have lost another 2 pounds in 2 days :).

How chuffed was I.

Anyway as far as today goes that obviously set me up on a high note.
I had a chocolate shake for breakfast and a one Mango for lunch.

I am off out for a run with my sister in an hour so will add how successful that was later along with what I managed to decide to have for tea because as yet I havent decided :)

Laters blogisphere

2 comments:

  1. WOW that's fantastic!!!! I love a nice celebratory healthy shake! Enjoy and drink up to your success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel great :) and yes i had my celebratory butterscotch flavoured shake :)I also had chicken and brocolli :) xx

    ReplyDelete