Sunday 20 January 2013

A difference


So I have finished my night shifts.... Normally I have a love hate relationship with the end of night shifts.... I tend to love that I can sleep at night rather than the day and that I can see my wonderful boyfriend on an evening for more than the couple of hours between him getting home and me leaving for work. The hate aspect however is that I normally get home to dicover that I have 9/10 times put on weight :(.

This time was different!!!!

I stepped on the scales this morning to see a 15 as the first figure. A 15!!!!

I dont think I have been less than 16 stone since....... well I cant actually remember. It almost made me cry to be perfectly honest.

My boyfriend saw the look on my face when I walked back in... his words "someone looks happy" my response was hell yeah!!!

So that set my day off with a bang :) .

With doing night shifts I dont have the energy or time to do much if any exercise. Sleeping in the day and having a couple of hours in the evening especially at this time of year when its dark early... doesnt give me much scope.

So seeing as I had finished I really wanted to go for a run and 'blow my cobwebs out' but over the past few days that would have been difficult with all the snow that seema to have fallen here and not wanting to go away.


So instead I went for an hour on the static bike in the bedroom.

The static bike doesnt know whats hit it recently.... I think it thought it was now a horse.... a clothes horse.....

So there is where we are at; me wanting to run which I love!!! I love that I want to run and that I will be skinnier :)





1 comment:

  1. Wow all the snow pics are beautiful! I'd be nervous about running in it though!

    ReplyDelete