Friday 4 January 2013

Todays the day

Today I started my new weight loss plan using the Cambridge diet.

So what is it like??

Well it involves having 3-4 shakes a day that are made up with water; plus a low calorie meal.

Shake one for breakfast was vanilla. a flavour I chose as first because I love all things vanilla and I guess I thought that having something I know I like would be the least likely thing to put me off from the start. It was actually suprising pleasant; I wasnt looking forward to it ending :) which put me in great stead for the rest of the day :)

I had another shake at lunchtime was chocolate mint. Which was again really nice tasting :) I was at work and thought that with the job I do that it wouldnt be able to last the rest of the day without some sort of sustinence. But I got through and even went for a run. The shake contains high levels of nutrients including plenty of fibre. This I guess was what kept me from feeling really hungry :)

Sally my consultant warned me that for the first few days i would feel hungry inbetween and that I had to drink plenty of water to try and combat this. I only felt hungry at around 10 am but then again that may well be because I had breakfast at 6am before I left for work.

Im looking forward to seeing how the rest of this diet goes but I think what im looking forward to most is seeing the long awaited results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment