Thursday 28 February 2013

Tired indeed

So to start with I need to explain why you didnt hear from me yesterday...... I went to work in the morning intending to come home at 5 after seeing my Cambridge consultant and go for a run..... but as you may guess (or if you are on MFP you may have seen) I got to work and they asked me to stay late as they were short staffed... So thats twice this week that I have gone to work for 7am and not got home until 10:30pm..... boy are those some tiring days. And it also worked out that I have worked 36 hours within 3 days :S

So my run didnt happen yesterday. And today I didnt think I was going to get one in...... but I did :)

I went to Nottingham today with my sister and her fiance to try on bridesmaid dresses :) we have finally chosen the dresses :) and I felt very elegant in it and cant wait to stand next to my sister in her wedding dress :)

When I got back it was about 6pm and it was dark by then here in the UK. But My Mum who is also a runner said she was going to go out and why didnt I go with her :) So I did :)

The last time I went running with my Mum I couldnt get to the traffic lights less than a mile away but this time we did one of my longer routes... not THE longest but a longer one :)

 
 
 
 
And I get home to see that my average speed per mile has deffinately gone down :) I was averaging over 12 minutes and now its well and truely under 12 as my first mile was deffinately quicker :)
 
 
I really enjoyed running with my Mum.... I mean she has been running for a long time and could probably run a marathon if she wanted to as she has a couple of times done 12 miles or so...... her usual is around 7 miles most days in a week. She only goes at a slow pace like me and it was really nice to have someone else to run with that I could keep up with or wasnt going to fast for.
 
And what was even better is that Mum was really proud of me :) she kept expecting me to want to walk for a bit or to be slowing down but I kept up with her the whole way :) even at the faster pace that she set :)
 
So I have decided that when I can I am going to go out running with Mum as she keeps me going and we may even get to extend my runs :) as she goes that bit further :)
 
I went out for lunch with everyone today and had a chesse and bacon topped chicken breast with a side salad and jacket potatoe.... it was very yummy and more calories than I aimed but I stayed within my calorie goal.......but I spent most of the day in the car for the 4 hour journey to the bridal shop where we had found they stock THE dresses :)
 
Diet wise:
I felt over the past few days that I have fallen off the wagon a little bit... I have been snacking more than I was when I started and have not really been having my shakes....
 
So I am meeting with Sally tomorrow after work and I will be refocussing my mind on getting fit especially now that I have tried on that bridesmaid dress :)
 
Heres to getting back on track and loosing lots more weight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment