Monday 11 February 2013

Back to normal just about

So I finished nights yesterday.. and had to go to Marks grandparents for dinner.

I had plenty of vegetables and chicken and only had 1 smallish roast potato and 1 yorshire pudding.

I calculated as many calories as I could on my fitness pal.

Then me and Mark went to the cinema in the evening and I resisited having any nibbles. I had a diet coke and that was it :)

I havent been able to go running for a few days what with being on nights and the awful wind and rain that we have been having here I just havent been able.

Today I have had a pamper day :) I've trimmed my nails and went to the hairdressers and had a lot of my hair cut off.


 
 
So I have noticed at work one of our security guards has been paying more attention to me.... at first I didnt notice but then my colleagues said im always the one he comes to talk to..... turns out he wanted to tell me that he noticed I was loosing weight and he wanted to tell me I look fantastic and to keep it up..... :) nice to be noticed :)
 
 
feel good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment