Thursday 14 February 2013

boyahhhh again

So today was a training day at work... and i finished at midday... I went for a brief talk with a friend of mine. It was nice we sat in the park and just talked; you see he told me he has a big crush on me and has done for a while but hasn't and still wont do anything about it because I am with Mark..... He wanted me to know because he didnt want me to think that he had got 'weird' and trying to avoid me. I told him I still want to be his friend if he can stand being around me and that I will try and make things easy for him. I gave him a big hug and told him that i was sorry I didnt feel the same way and that he will be ok.. I think he more fell for the attention I pay to him as a best friend more than the attraction and I told him that.

Anyway besides that I went for a nice run when I got home. Having recently increased my run distance a few days ago I aimed to stick at that length for a while to make sure I was deffinately comfortable with that distance before upping it again soon. But I got to the turning I would normally take having ran the whole way so far.... and I randomly decided to turn left instead of right. This made my run come up to 3.43 miles :) and I still ran all the way home :)

I was sooo impressed with myself again :) I really enjoyed being out for longer too and I find running helps me to forget any worries and to just run :)



 
As you will have all known it was valentines day today. I got a card and a dvd series because me and Mark dont really celebrate it. We sat and snuggled on the sofa watching some tv and just enjoyed a normal evening together :).

I went round to give my Mum a bunch of flowers, you see its her first valentines day since her husband (my step father) died in November last year and she got very emotional. I knew he always baught her flowers of valentines and I went and had a nice cup of tea and a cuddle with my Mum to cheer her up.

Very excited about tomorrow. I'm not going to manage to get a run in but I am going to see my sister in her wedding dress :)


1 comment:

  1. Awww hugs to your Mum. Sounds like you had a great day though! Tomorrow should be really exciting too!

    ReplyDelete