Wednesday 6 February 2013

oooooo yeahhh

So I went out for a run with my sister today :)

I decided we would do my normal (newly extended) run as I knew how far it was and she hasnt ran for quite a few months-year. So she got to mine and we set off at a 12 minute mile pace :) it was getting dark but we didnt mind :)

We get home in 33 minutes having done 2.75 miles :)
 
I felt really impressed thats only the second time I have run that route and that we even managed to have a little sprint towards the finish :) I feel that after tomorrows run I may be able to increase it just that little bit more up to the 3 miles :).....
 
As I was looking at the history of my runs I was pleasently suprised.... I wanted to take the screen shot of the one oabove and to get to it had to go through my history and discoverd my times had been improving too :)

 
 
 
 
 
So I was really pleased about that :) ....... I also loved running in my new jumper :) no riding up not to hot but not too cold and my arm band with my phone in didnt slip down my arm :)
 
   
 

 
 
Good feeling all round :)
 
Now for a lovely hot shower and some Dinner :)
 

 

3 comments: