Tuesday 5 February 2013

New :)

So I went for a social day with my besty :). We went shopping and I bought a new jacket to go running in thats brighter than my hoody I had been wearing :) which means I feel I can go out at dusk time and not worry :)

It was even nicer to buy a smaller size than I normally do :)

Feeling like im really getting the hang of this running malarky

When I got dropped off to meet Mark :) we had to walk back to the car which was up a large hill :/ the last time I walked it I was so out of breath that Mark had to go ahead and get the car. But this time I was able to keep up with Mark and even walk to the very top of the hill he parked his car up :)

Feel a good day today :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah deffinately feeling more my old self :) x hope you have had a good day :)

    ReplyDelete