Sunday 17 February 2013

What an improvment

I had a really bad day yesterday food wise.... Went out for dinner with friends and had frankie and bennys pizza :( and went round the sisters for a curry in the evening :( .... so I went over my calories allowance...

When I stepped on the scales the other day it said I had a nice loss .... more than I had thought to be honest..... but today after my mega food binge yesterday it said I weighed 5 pounds more :s. Not happy with that.

So anyway today I went out for a run :) and boy was I chuffed with myself again..... I told myself I would go out to make up for my bad day yesterday and that I would try and do my longest one I could manage. And even though I had recently increased the distance I run I managed to up it again :) I did 4.5 miles :)

I couldnt get over it I was so chuffed with myself.... I have told myself that I am going to stick at that distance for a while and try and improve my times for a while but I love that I feel and really getting somewhere with my running :)

I had a much better day calorie wise today :) and a great afternoon being back playing in the jazz band ;) misses playing and being involved cant wait to be involved more again :)

3 comments: