Thursday 21 February 2013

Much hate

I Hate night shifts....

I have been on nights for the past 3 days and one left tonight before I can get myself in the land of the living again rather than feeling like I have turned nocturnal.

Reasons I hate nights: - no exercise
                                    - eating rubbish
                                    - not seeing Mark
                                    - no sleep
the list could go on and on...................

I have been really bad on this set of nights with snacking...especially on sweets and crisps... they have been so busy that I have just needed to grab anything I could when I was pekkish otherwise I wouldnt have eaten at all. I have also felt really unwell whilst being on my period with terrible migranes and the last thing I wanted to think about was how many calories what I have just put in my mouth had.

Im glad tonight is the last one and that I can get back to normality and try and re-lose the 4-5 pounds that I have put on of late.

I have tried adding some more carbohydrates into my diet every few days so that my body doesnt crave them or pile weight on when I do start eating 'normally' again.

Last nights dinner was sweet and sour quorn pieces with brocolli and pasta.

 
But then it all goes to pot when I go to work and there is sweets and crisps and sooooo much temptation....
 
 
So tomorrow morning.... I will get home from my night shift have my milkshake... that I have not had for 3 days because I have been that off track...
 
I will then sleep to catch up on the much required hours that I have missed....
 
 
I am going to  try being on the lowest level for a couple of days which is 3 shakes and 1 meal instead of being on 2 shakes 2 meals just so I can get myself back on track.
 
I will be having a busy week next week that involves monday having a shift starting at 07:30 and finishing at 22:00 (one loooong day) but im hoping to get 3 runs in and really concentrate on my shakes.
 
When I weigh in after my nights I will be able to work out how much weight I have put on after I have got back to a normal routine and the water retention has gone.... hoping it wont be too much and that I can get back on to track towards being under 200 pounds withing a couple of weeks :)
 



1 comment: