Friday 8 February 2013

Sleeping in the daytime

As you may guess im back on night shifts again :( .

I weighed in this morning :D big smiles for 15 stone 10lbs :) im slowly getting there and have now officially lost more than 1 stone in weight.

I dont like how my diet goes when im on nights as it is a case of pick eat during the day when you are awake and at night its so easy to eat rubbish. Im only doing 2 nights this time but my next set is 4 :( . Not going to enjoy that.

I have already been naughty today by eating chocolates :( a few not loads :( but still naughty. And i didnt go out for my run :( . I knew by the time I got home if I didnt go to bed I wouldnt get any sleep before tonight. Hoping that tonight is busy to keep me active :)

This week ive really been quite good with my shakes; could still be better but its still the way I want to do things.

Tonight is quorn with brocolli and caulifower and im realllllllly going to try and not snack overnight.

Fingers crossed :)

1 comment: