Friday 1 February 2013

A blow out/ MIA

Ive been a bit MIA and for that im sorry :( but i have still been logging on MFP :)

So last night was my much awaited work do that we didnt have before chirstmas :) It was a combined post chirstmas, people leaving, birthday party for a 30th and a 21st. It was an amazing night that involved me drinking and eating far and above over what I should have done. I think I pretty much blew my calories for a week.

O well yesterday is gone I had a great time and it also made me even more determined to lose more weight so that I can wear nice outfits and go out again :)

Today I start night shifts for 3 nights and that means the munchies and the lack of exercise makes me normally put on weight :( last time I simply stayed the same and this time I at least aim to do that again.

I went out for a run this morning :) to wear myself out ready to go to sleep :) and as I said in my previous post I aimed to steadily increase my distance over the next few weeks :)

And I did :) I feel so impressed with myself today :) I ran 2.75 miles today :) I didnt need to stop and I did it in a fairly good time too :)

I never thought that in a few more runs I would be running 3 miles or even 5K so I am really impressed.

I am going to try and blog more again as It deffinately helps with my focus even if noone is reading it :)

For now!!! xx

2 comments: