Saturday 23 February 2013

Back to it

So on my nights I really let slip with my shakes and my healthy eating... a lot of sweets and crisps were consumed and more carbs than normal.....

I was also on my period at the time and was carrying more water weight as a result of both aspects... I am always heavier when I am due on and during my period right up until a couple of days afterwards.

So I have finished nights and had a 'normal' nights sleep at night of all things :P and I am feeling more myself again now.

The scales this morning showed me a 15stone 4pounds.... which to me made me feel ace as post nights I had losts 2 of the 4 pounds that I had put on.... So lets get those 2 back off plus some more :)

I went out on a short run today as I have been suffering with my ankles for a couple of days... a normal problem I get every now and again.... Short run today was just under 3 miles... my average mile speed however was a little faster than normal which is an achievement in itself :)

Tomorrow I intend to step on the scales again and see whther some more water weight has come off :P however tea tonight is involving pizza with friends so i very much doubt it...

And then tomorrow I amhoping the weather holds up enough for me to go on a nice long run of around an hour if I can :) as I have nothing else planned for the day and I really want it to happen :)

Who is this person that misses running when she cant go and really looks forward to the next days run :) 6 months ago I hated the thought of even finding my trainers out of the cupboard.

I know its a few days early before the end of the month but I took a few pictures to see If I was making any progress :) not noticing much difference but I am going to take a couple more at the end of the month that are the same as the last lot and really compare them :)

heres todays pictures


 
And I love that I feel I am loosing weight in my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment