Saturday 2 March 2013

Another nightowl

Yeap you guessed it..... Im on nights again tonight :(

Yesterday at work was a day that was the icing on the cake for many of my colleagues.... the staffing levels were atrocious and having been asked to stay again for my 3rd 15 hour shift and then starting nights tonight. I said NO. It would have been far to much.... so i get out of work at half 3 intending to go collect the boyfriend...... Im blocked in in the car park and it takes an hour for idiot to move his car :( that hour meant no run for me :(

I went to meet Sally my cambridge consultant after 2 weeks off as id been poorly and on night shifts and couldnt schedule a day with her..... Id stayed the same but lost a couple of inches :) im glad I stayed the same as it means my 2 weeks of frankly reckless eating had not been entirely bad.....

So back to it now.... 3 shakes a day and a normal meal :)

Even though I start nights tonight im going to try my hardest to avoid alll the snacking on crisps and chocolate and take fruit with me!!!!

Off out for a run too this morning so ill finish this post later and let you know how my hopefully hour long run goes :)

Heres me sharing some love with you all :)

So scrap that....... im now not getting a run as im leaving for work in an hour and doing a late shift instead as again they are short staffed.....

Run tomorrow it is then

No comments:

Post a Comment