Saturday 30 March 2013

That felt good :)

I have lost track with my running a little for one reason or another after being poorly and really wet weather. I have been out for a couple of runs since being poorly but today has been the first day I have actually felt that I have ran my route rather than having to walk it:) But it has been the first time in about a week that I have actually been out.
 
I ran the majority but I had to stop occasionally just to stretch my hip as I didnt want it to start hurting more.... I tend to get a pain in my right hip that can be made worse by running (or running causes it) I dont know but yea it has been hurting recently but was ok when I got back today.
 
I also did a different route which involved a few more hills but was not much longer in length than my middle length run. And there is more scope so extend it further ;)
 
 

 
So weight wise Im at 15st 2lbs this morning. I had put weight on since being ill and the diet front had a bit of a bad week or so. From wanting to eat everything in sight once I was better and off antibiotics to being away for the weekend.... it lead to me going back up ti 15st 5lbs; but Im on my way back down again now and aim to be back below 15stone within the next week or so :)
 
So Im back on it now with my heart getting back into my running and my head getting back on the diet front. Therefore my target is to at least lose another half a stone before I go on holiday :)
 
I have however manged to take some recent update pictures as its nearing the end of the month :) see my photos page for more
 
 
Speak soon bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment