Tuesday 5 March 2013

Sunshine Walkies

So today I had another day off work and I said to myself I wasnt going to go for a run. I went for a walk instead :) My Sister had the day off too and we went out for a lovely walk in the sunshine. and then for a little bit of shopping :)

Its been the first sunny day here for a while and we certainly made the most of the gorgeous scenary that surrounds the area we live in :) We went to lake Shearwater.

It was a 3 mile walk that we did at a very leisurely pace and stood to take pictures of various things :) we were out for over an hour :) and it was lovely.

It earnt me some calories tracked on MFP and it was just a lovely day in general :)

Here are some pics that I would like to share :) beautiful scenary :)




 








 
 

Also today I went with my future brother in law :) to take him for his first give blood session :) I have been giving blood regularly since I was allowed and this was his first time as he never had anyone to go with :) here is a pic of my arm after my donation where they accidently took a little too much and had to give me special instructions to eat and drink plenty.



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful walk! Glad you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its sooo pretty out there and on such a sunny day :) Really did have lots of fun :) looking forward to the summer for more walkies :) x

    ReplyDelete