Sunday 24 March 2013

weekends

I love that I am home for the weekend

I can relax with Mark and the family, snooze when I want to and have the time I want to spend on what I want to do ;)

I am no on holiday from work for a week but its a jam packed week of visting freinds and going away for a couple of days with my sister :)

I went to weigh in with Sally my cambridge consultant on Friday. I put on a couple of pounds according to her scales :( I knew I would and she said its more than likely water weight from the night shifts but I have had a really unfocussed week of snacking.

So I have set myself a mini target to be 1 stone lighter by the time I go on holiday

So the count down is beginning.

I am back to only having my 3 shakes a day and a small meal and then I will be able to maximise my weight loss. Having this week off means I'm going to effectively be less active due to the amount of walking I normally do when I am at work. But I am going to try and get my running back on track too and aim for being able to to 5 miles easily if not more by the end of April.

So heres me saying Im back on track guys and am going to really tackle my weight hard this month :)

Peace out :P

No comments:

Post a Comment