Monday 18 March 2013

Fallen off the Wagon

Yep I feel as though I have indeed fallen off the wagon

Once I had finished my antibiotics and was feeling better, I literally wanted to eat everything in sight. I was hungry all the time and craving any sugary or fatty foods I could lay my hands on. When I tried to curb this craving I would find myself snacking more and more.

So its not been good

I am now not craving all foods again and am getting myself back on track.... not long until I go on holiday and need to feel remotely better in my swimsuit if it dares to make an appearance.

So today is the day I get back on track and................ I start a run of 4 night shifts :(

I am doing 4 night shifts which I am hoping to only snack on my fruit and really concentrate on having my allocated shakes and meals in a day and not snacking throughout the night.

After my Nights I have no work for a week.

I hope to get plenty of exercise in and am having a 2 day mini break to stay in a hotel with my sister and cousins to go and see the wonderful Olly Murs in concert :)

I went for a small run yesterday for the first time since I got sick. I was rubbish.... My first mile I did in a reasonable time then I walked for a mile and ran the rest of the way home. Once I have finished my nights im hoping to get back into my everyday doing a bit of exercise even if its light stretches and muscle work on a 'rest' day from cardio.

So heres to getting back on track and blogging a bit more again :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it's been a crummy week but at least you did get out there and get that first run in post-sickness! That's usually the hardest one!

    ReplyDelete