Friday 22 March 2013

absense / nights again

Yeah you may have realised that I havent been posting much following my falling off the wagon post last.

Im working nights.......... again

It has been one hellish set of nights too :( with a short staffed night that went from no patients to 14 and another night between the hours of 21:30 and 01:30 we did a patient transfer every 6 minutes. The cherry to top it all off however being that at 7am yesterday morning as I was about to go home a lady decided she wanted to be very poorly and involved me running alongside the bed as she was tramsferred to ICU whilst trying to oxygenate her and breathe for her with a bag.

Anyway enough about work that dominates my everyday life enough as it is.

So as I finished my antibiotics I started night shifts which means I havent been out for a run in 2 weeks :( but on a massive plus side I now have 1 whole week off of work :)

I have not really got back onto said wagon yet :( but I feel better in myself and strong enough to tackle this next 5 1/2 pounds according to Sally my Cambridge consultants scales to get me to the 2 stone mark :)

So here goes :)

I took some recent pictures of me in a my new favourite outfit :)






And Im really thinking I need to get a new work uniform :S




So bloggers Im going to spend the rest of my evening eating my wonderful dinner the boyfriend has made me and chilling and getting an early night as Im now off work for a while but have been up for more than 24 hours currently :) Wishing you all the success.

Casserole :)

No comments:

Post a Comment