Monday 1 April 2013

easter weekend

I went to my weigh in following my few days off work to find I had lost 3lbs however I can almost completely guarentee that I have put that on this weekend without fail.

Yesterday involved a gorgeous roast dinner with all the trimmings including my own home made cauliflower cheese :)/:( and a creme d'monthe cheesecake; but it was combined with a 2 and a half hour dog walk through the forest at shearwater lake featured in my blog a few weeks ago.

And Today well.... I started the day off to a great start.... I hadnt even opened any of my 3 easter eggs that are sat here taunting me.... that was until I went out with my Mumto the garden centre and came back too late for dinner and the first thing I did was snack on yep you guessed it the chocolate.

And then it really went wrong............... so im my house we normally go away fro easter weekend but due to other things we were unable to. however we did keep up with one of our traditions and my waist line is going to hate me!!!! You see normally we have a chinese take out on easter Monday and today unfortunately was no different.

One thing however is that I feel like rubbish after it! I ate far too much and I feel sluggish and realllly really rubbish for eating it.... and to make things worse I didnt go out for a run today and I completely could have done :( and tomorrow involves a 16 hour day at work :(

Really hoping that this 'week' is better and I can lose at least some weight or even stay the same when it comes to thursday morning

for now

No comments:

Post a Comment