Monday 29 April 2013

A run to make you feel good :)

So today after my 16 hour day yesterday... I get a day off :) and what a nice day it has been too :) I am loving that the weather has improved now and Im hoping that we get it to stay for a while :)

I got up when I wanted to today apart from waking up to say goodbye to Mark as he left for work. I went back to bed with my cup of tea and my breakfat shake.

Once I was up and dressed I went out in the car to fill up with fuel and then round to my Mum's

She had a little pressie for me in the form of a FITBIT :) it made me smile a lot :) and i couldnt wait to sync it with MFP :) I have heard a lot of people talking about their fitbits and I was finally able to see what all the hype was about :)

So I sync it and get a little confused and decide its time for a run :) after my 4.71 mile run the other day I felt really good and couldnt wait to get back out there :)

So off I went on my route that I did the other day except I got to a point and instead of going left up the hill I went right and round along the road which eventually took me to the same place that going left up the hill would have done :) extending my entire route to a very pleasing 5.22 miles

YAY ME!!!!!

Here is my route for today :) I dont care that it took me more than an hour because while im still getting back into my running I am taking it slowly until I can run without having to stop the once or twice that I did today and will work on my pace again soon :)



 
Food has been a good day today too :) After a weekend of dinner out and far too much bread for my liking I have felt very bloated and have put weight back on this weekend but I am looking forward to using my fitbit and my running to come :)

Feeling good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment