Wednesday 1 May 2013

Progress???

So its today turned to the 5th month of the year already :o I dont know where the days are going to be honest...

So as usual i have taken some pictures at the end of the month and heres some of them.

I am feeling different but sometimes i cant see it. So these pictures help me to compare it :) i am however going to restart taking my measurements and using them to compare too :)

I have been using my fitbit for a few days now :) i do indeed love it :)

On a quiet 14 hour shift at work i did over 12000 steps... i dread to think what it would be if it was a busy day :s i guess with me wearing it every day we shall soon find out huh??

I have been back into my running as work allows :) and today due to the hot weather im waiting until early evening before going out so that its not too hot.

I havnt been as good this week as i could have been and the couple of pound weight gain is something to show for this... weigh in with Sally today and i didnt 'beat about the bush' about it... but im crossing my fingers for this week to come that i do lots better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment