Wednesday 29 May 2013

NSV

Today has been a good day :)

I have had not one but two things to really make me feel proud of myself :)

So the eating front hasnt been what it could be admittedly.  I have been a bit 'snacky' and since discovering it have been craving the Cadburys marvelous creations chocolate..... and marvelous it is.... tooo marvelous to the point I could quite easily eat a whole bar in one go.  

But now on to the NSV's

Today was my second time going out for a run since before my holiday and injury at work. Before then it has been few and far between that I hadca good run rather than walk... anyway I digress....... so today my second time out and I had my determined head ob right from tge first mile :) today I ran my longest route 5.3 miles without stopping :) albeit a bit of a slower pace than before but I DID IT :) WITHOUT STOPPING :) ....... so that was NSV numero uno.....

Second??? Well  :) normally if there is evwn a hint of bad weather..... I flake out... I give up.... but today that wasn't on the cards :)  I pushed through :) even doing the longer run in the rain :) I felt soooo good when I got back :)

Feeling refreshed and more determined again :) YAYYYY

1 comment: