Saturday 1 June 2013

Whoops and walks

So I said to myself after my run that I was back on track :s

Well it went out the windiw a little

I had a date with some girlfriends that had been booked for soooooo long as one has had a baby (my gorgeous god daughter) and with me working its been hard to tie us all down together. ... so we ate out.... then yesterday was a busy busy day left my house at 8am and got back at midnight.... so it was grab what I could to eat and that involved chicken nuggets from Mcdonalds and my lovely boyfriend tlook me out for dinner. ...

So all in all my food for the past few days has been beyond rubbish :( but night shifts start tonight so it's not going to be too bad a day today or tomorrow x

Been for a lovely walk through the forest and around the lake  :) so that burnt a bit of it off :)

Have a nice day guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment