Saturday 22 June 2013

Bad day for work

So yesterday I started work at 7....

By 9 I knew it wasnt goingvto be a good day..

After having a patient unfortunately pass away unexpectedly :( and having to speak with family and seeing how upset they were I just couldn't hold things together myself :(

Things got better. As a nurse I have to move on but we never forget . So to anyone that says we can be heartless... I disagree I work everyday with mybheart feeling for every one of my patients.

The day just seemed to be a really busy day. It just never had any let up :( I never got a chance to drink my water. And my 8pm I hadnt eaten lunch and didnt have time to stop then either.

So on top of that I was supposed to get home from work having not sat down... eaten... or drank snd go to a presentation.  I got there but as soon as I saw Mark who hiself had a very good day with brilliant news.... I just cried. I was tired hungry and thursty.

By the time I had a drink I didnt feel much like eating. So I had the water melon from my lunch and thats all I could stomache.

Heres to a better day today as the scales are down 4 pound :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment