Sunday 16 June 2013

Owwwwwww

Ok so today me and the boyfriend decided to go for a cycle. Our target was the two tunnels of Bath :) we got all the way into Bath :) a lovely 20 mile ride :)

I was so proud of myself for getting all the way there

We stopped for lunch and I had a tuna jacket potato :)

Heres where the problem started..... it was sooooooo hard to get going again :( like reaallly hard. My bum was hurting and my legs wouldnt work :/

But once we got back onto the cycle path it was going ok again until someone with no lights on ( the tunnels are very dark) decided it would be mega helpful to get a bit close and as he was sooo close he hit my handle bars sending me flying :(

So I didnt get all the way home. .. I had to get the father in law ( on fathers day) to drive and get me.

Now that im home... sat in the bath for an age :) I am now once again sporting the wrist support from a few weeks ago :(   all just to protect it for the day its feeling ok now ive warmed up :)

Proud of myself and my calorie burn today :) and proud of my man for compketing it there and back without me :)

O and one more thing I didnt mention.... it was raining!!! Liking my new exercise in whatever weather attitude :) and defginately going to get back into our cycling :)

Here is a picture of our route :)

No comments:

Post a Comment