Tuesday 9 April 2013

The weather turns nice and I get a cold

So we have had one of the coldest years so far and its already April and we still have been having snow :S

It warmed up for a couple of days just after easter and now??? Rain .....

It warmed up and I got a cold so exercise was ruled out... seeing as even to move my head felt like it was going to explode I didnt think going out for a run would help one bit if I couldnt breathe when stationary :( so that ruled that out.

And now its raining.. Im still ill with this cold but im getting there... Back to work tomorrow after a few days off which have been nice :)

So on the diet front I have let slip a little whilst i have been ill. Everything tastes like cardboard and my appetite goes from 'im not hungry' to 'OMG I think my throat has been cut im so hungry' and the only thing taht has been settling that hunger???? the Chocolate eggs :'( I have tried my best to only have little bits and I am doing well but I know that there is still a whole egg unopened and a half sat in the fridge taunting me....

I am hoping to be seeing some weight loss next week when I get back on this. My holiday is 6 weeks away and I would love to have got my total loss up to 30lbs at least... Ive been stuck at 26lbs for a while now :(

For now its going to be a get myself better then get on it again week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment