Thursday 25 April 2013

Boom :)

Smiles all round :)

Ive been back out running :) I walked a little and took it at a slower pace but Ive been back out :) and not just on a short route either :) all 4.71 miles of a route :)

It was the best feeling getting back into the house and having done it :) and feeling a little sore.

I like feeling that effects of a workout and the saying no pain no gain really springs into mind :) My hips are struggling but I think thats something to do with how I accidently slipped off the edge of a curbside thinking it was a little further away from the edge of my foot.

The route I did today combines a fair few hills up and down :) and its so nice :) I run through the houses around Frome and there is only one extra bit I could extend the run by before having to change it up completely :)

For my first run in a while I am proud that I did more than 5k and did nearly 5 miles :) I am looking forward to my next one already.

 
 
I burnt a fair few calories :) and I felt I earned them too :)
 
Heres to getting back out there again soon :)
 
 
 

1 comment: