Thursday 25 April 2013

Getting out there

So Im havnt been out running for nearly 3 weeks :( I miss it but I just cant get the motivation to get back out there.

Ive had 4 days off work and I havnt even done it then. Monday I was post night shifts and really underestimated how tired I would be this time. I normally manage to not sleep after my last night shift until I go to bed that evening and can normally do a full days 'activity' I went shopping with my Mum and had a really nice day :) but I got home and knew that I was due to be out that evening so I would need to make sure my lunch had gone down and then go out for a run..... it didnt happen... I swear I nearly fell asleep in my lunch...

So Tuesday I spent the whole day day with my greatest friend ever :) Nikki... I helped her with her Uni work then went to the shop looking for bridesmaid dresses to no avail :( and I didnt get back unitl 10pm..... A little too late for a run me thinks :( so I spent 30 minutes on the bike :)

Wednesday I met another friend for coffee and really could have gone for a run but I didnt :( and I dont even know why. I sat and watched a film rather than going out and I so could easily have done so :( I even went and baught some new "SMALLER SIZE" running trousers :) and that didnt inspire me to go :(

Today is Thursday and Nikki's at mine this time and more uni work is being done :) She needs to leave by approx 3 pm so I have told her she needs to make me leave for a run as she is leaving :) And she will be doing it :) so an update later may involve a map of my walk/run that I WILL be doing :)

I aim to if im walking to do my longest one and to run as much as I can before I really have to stop :) I will get back into this and every other day I have a day off for the next week so I will force myself to do runs on those days :)

PLEAAAASEEE let me get back into it NOW!!!! 3 weeks until holiday


No comments:

Post a Comment