Friday 19 April 2013

Feeling human

So I get rid of my cold and then I faint at work :s I know weird and the first thing people asked me is was I pregnant? Whats all that about jeeze.

So I have my blood test and it shows raised infection markers and liver enzymes so I am now awaiting an ultrasound of my abdomen to see if there is any abnormalities. So the past week has been rest and recouperation and now I am finally back together :)

So yesterday was my first day back on the bandwagon on the diet front and I had a really good day :) I have upped my calorie intake as advised by a few of my fellows on My Fitness Pal and had my normal 3 cambridge products plus an evening meal and snacks through the day :)

It worked a lot better for me all an all. I think one of my main issues is that when I stop I feel I want to snack. Lesson??? dont stop ?? however that may make me eventually keel over with exhaistion so I need to find a way to combat this. But I can work on that.

So I havnt been able to run recently due to the cold and the abdomen issues but Im hoping after my night shifts that I am able to slowly get myself back into it because call me crazy or not I reallllly MISS running :(

So starting nights tonight and today is off to a good start. Yoghurt for breakfast, milkshake and salad for lunch and the rest of the day is yet to come :)

I have not lost any weight in a while but with a few weeks left until holiday im hoping on that this will change and there can once again be a 14 as the first figure on the scales :) PERMANENTLY

1 comment: