Monday 26 August 2013

The Gym

Hi bloggers
 
Today has been a good day for me :)
 
Today for the first time in over a year........... I went back to the gym..
 
I loved every minute of it :) I never realised how much I missed the atmosphere. There was something different this time though. In the form of a gym buddy.
 
Yea that's right. I managed to get my other half Mark to join me :)
 
He has recently decided that he needs to join me on my weight loss quest and to shape up for himself. So we both joined the gym together ;)
 
I want to thank MFP's as they have really helped me realise how much of a special thing it is to do this together :)
 
I am sure I am going to love going to the gym with him :) and on my own for that matter. 
The gym I joined is one where I have been a member before; but they treated me as if I was brand new and got me all excited once more :)
 
I am going back on Wednesday to have my very own program assembled to challenge me and focus on my problem areas that I want  to combat :) I'm reallllly looking forward to it.
 
I am proud of Mark for wanting to join me and I am going to help him too as much as he is helping me ;)
 
We walked to the gym and back and did an hour there. I really felt totally refreshed and relaxed once I'd got home and showered.
 
For dinner tonight Mark has started off well :) by making me a gorgeous risotto with chorizo and mixed Mexican beans in. I have to say chorizo has to be one of my favourite ingredients to use in cooking so love him for that :)
 
Another thing that's gone well today??? Well I have rekindled my spirit and made dinner ready for my long shifts and evening shifts. ... instead of just taking soup because its easy.... I have pre made something to take tomorrow and the next day and even pre logged it on MFP. If I can keep this up I know I will be a lot more focussed and see a lot more results.
 
I'm working another 16 hour day tomorrow so those meals will come on handy ;) so its off to bed early for me. But before I go :) I want to say how well all of my pals on MFP are doing. They keep me going and I love logging in everyday in the hope of keeping them on track with encouragement too :)
Dinner pre made
 
 
Cambridge shakes all ready :)
 
and my lovely chorizo and mixed bean risotto dinner tonight made by my Marky :)
 
 
Night bloggers :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great job on getting back to the gym! It is so much easier to go when you have someone willing to go with you! Great job on that meal planning! And the risotto looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete