Wednesday 28 August 2013

Head cold

So bank holiday has come and gone and I felt amazing having gone back to the gym. By the evening I felt like my head was about to explode.

You see Mark has had a cold and yeap you guessed it.... he gave it to me. :(

My throat had been sore but I thought I had escaped the cold.

That night I slept for all of three hours and had to go to work and do a 14 hour shift. So by the time I got home last night I was knackered.

I woke up this morning with this awful head cold and pretty much no voice left. But I felt ok in myself so I decided to still go to my appointment at the gym with the instructor making my personalised program :)

I got home and felt ok after id showered. But as the day wore on I felt worse. So its a quiet night for me and a day at work tomorrow.

Proud if myself today for walking to and from the gym and still getting my 10, 000 steps in a day :)

A picture Mark sent to me of his lunch :) really getting into it bless him :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better asap! Good job on getting that exercise in even though you aren't feeling the best!

    ReplyDelete