Sunday 11 August 2013

Sad face :(

So update...

Ive recently been for a few tests regarding stomach pains that ive been getting... especially when out running. They have put me off for a few days; they get worse at this T.O.M.

I have had 2 ultra sounds and they have discovered a large cyst to one of my ovaries. It thankfully hasnt got any larger than the last scan 6 weeks ago but my pains are getting worse..... I am now constantly taking analgesia.

I have a referral to see a consultant in 6 weeks time and they need to decide what they are going to do about the cyst. Another thing they are going to look at is endometriosis. 

Its really setting me back this week but I will be back when this week is over....

Its been my mans birthday today so its also been another reason not to do anything

O well muscle on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment