Friday 2 August 2013

Problems

So I've been away on my holidays... I was updating my blog and my one decided it would be continuously trying to save the blog post as a draft... would not let me open or change it and or delete it so I've been stuck waiting for the admin team to help me resolve the issue.

But now i'm back :)

So I did lose track of my blogging and have lost my streak of running. But food wise I have stayed well and am still remaining at 15 stone 2 lbs currently :)

I have been back out running a couple of times since being back but I have also been crazy busy with work and trying to squeeze in extra shifts as me and Mark have decided to buy a house :) that's right people i'm saving for a house deposit and hopefully in a years time will have saved enough of a deposit to start looking for houses :).

So my time to get exercise has been less but my busy working hours have been more and I have been consistently walking my target 10000 steps my fitbit tracks :)

I have taken some up to date pictures and have definitely noticed that I am less toned when I don't get my runs in. So that has now spurred me on to get back out there and under that 15 stone mark once more.

I have 6 weeks until I am bridesmaid for my lovely Sister and 7 weeks until my best girl's :) I am mega excited for both weddings and am really on a kick start to get those dresses looking sleek :)

So guys this is me saying IM BACK.

Heres some photos :)







No comments:

Post a Comment