Friday 16 August 2013

Active

Working as a nurse full time doing mainly 40 hour weeks :/ I find it hard to get whole days to myself where I can get a really good solid workout in.

As a result if many night shifts and 16 hour shifts over the last few months my wirkouts have suffered.  Ok I admit I could have done more; ive been having days off but they are jam packed with helping plan 2 weddings in just over a months time.

My night shifts I could do more in the morning before my first one, and late shifts i could spend a short time doing something.

But this is all about to change.

On my calender I have written all my shifts and what workout im going to do :) night shifts and long days are my rest days because I don't gave the time physically to fit anything in. But all of my days before after nights and my other day shifts all have allocated run slots or time on the static bike.

I have spoken to my boyfriend who now wants to join the gym :) so I will now be renewing my gym membership and going to that with him at least on evenings I am free :)

Im looking forward to seeing the change in my body as I have seen it change for the worse whilst I havnt been so active :/ 


Target set inches written pictures taken lets get going !!!!!!!!!!! 

At 15 stone 5 and a half pounds let get that number down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment