Tuesday 29 October 2013

Birthdays

Hello Blogisphere

This month has been a busy ol' one.

Weekends of work extra shifts and most importantly. Birthday celebrations

I have recently turned 23 :) and feel no different there's a surprise.

I spend the weekend with my lovely man and my two most favourite people in the world. Nikki and Sam :) we went to Birmingham sealife then into the Bullring shopping centre, It was an amazing weekend with plenty of fine food and giggles. I had a lovely Sunday at home and now its back to it

I have been back on track with MFP and although my fitbit isn't working. I have still been trying to walk everywhere. The weather has certainly not helped with this however. we have had flooding and winds that make going for a run difficult at the best of times let alone with all this celebrating :P

but back to the gym yesterday and I did my whole program even though Mark had finished before me.... its at this point I say fine I'll finish now because otherwise he is waiting for me but nope! I stuck it out and he got involved in helping me with motivation to do that extra sit up or press up :)

The operation I am waiting for finally has a date attached. 4th December. So it is now my mission to be in the 14 stone bracket before my surgery :) because after that I wont be able to do ANY exercise for 2 weeks. just light walks it is :(

Im not far off the 14 stone bracket but every time I get to it I seem to just creep back over again. this morning I sit at 15stone 2 so fingers crossed this time I will stay under and get further below again :)

I know that I feel like this journey is slow but in the last year I have lost nearly 2 stone!! I never would have imagined that as I know how difficult for me it has always been to lose weight.

So heres to the next few weeks getting on it :) gym eat well and live healthy :)

Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment