Wednesday 2 October 2013

Back and on it!

So im done with nights :)

This morning was weigh in day :) and hell yeah I loved it :)

With all the stuff I had going on with holidays weddings work stress I had put weight back on but this morning the scales said 15stone :) or 210lbs. I havnt been that for a while and the lowest I have got through my journey is only a couple more pounds away :)

So that started my day off amazing and what with knowing I has a couple of days off work too made it much better.

When im on night shifts I cant really get in any exercise so to get back on it feels ace :). So after my shopping trip with my Mum today; I came home and made some dinner for me and mark and then as soon as he got home we could go to the gym.

A good session at the gym and a lovely meal to come home to :) then ive had an evening of catching up with a friend before her wedding on saturday. Yea you heard right ANOTHER WEDDING. I feel so refreshed and relaxed its great :)

Today on MFP I had a good day :) a great logging record.  Not as great as some of my MFP's who deserve a mention :)

Adamalle :) thanks mate you really keep me motivated with your great comments and you are doing so well and great competition on fitbit :p.

Jonesdav254 always an inspiration with travelling and dohnut slaying with no excuses. Like the Daddy of MFP :)

Jgirl511 and Msclairuk you girls are doing great :) love helping keep you going and seeing what you girls are up to :)

Skinnygeek :) my blog friend :) I enjoy reading your blog and seeing how fantastic you are doing :)

Obviously I cant sit here and name you all (this time) but I think you all are doing fab and every day logging in and seeing how well you all do day to day is so inspiring x massive love :)

So here is just a couple of standard pics from the weddings and MFP updates.

Tomorrow I have said I will take some updated pics. I love seeing the difference from the firat ones. I know ive said this already but I get so busy and distracted. Remind me if I forget again.
The plan is to do a time line soon so look forward to that :) x

For now bloggers x

1 comment:

  1. Right back atcha! You inspire me so much too! Just the fact that you can juggle working those crazy hours and STILL manage to stay on top of your food and your exercise is a huge motivator to me! You rock, girlie!

    ReplyDelete