Saturday 5 April 2014

Body combat

So normally im the kind of person that avoids the gym at the busy times. Im not the work out in front of everybody person.

So today was a remotely different day.

I got up this morning to go toa body combat class. With an instructor and other people all doing the same thing :-)

I loved it. The workout challenged me and I could really feel my heart rate rising right from the start. Plus I had my HRM on so I could see that it was really doing something.

I really enjoyed myself and was disappointed it was over and that I couldn't do it again because my shifts dont work out right for me to go.

What this day has shown me is that I CAN do it and I will. 

Now for me its off to work my saturday late shift at the hospital with tense aching muscles :-) feel the burn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment