Monday 23 September 2013

Opinion

So today I saw a consultant regarding the pain ive been having in my stomache.

After 2 ultrasounds and pain relief prescriptions they have decided that the best thing to do is for me to have exploaratory surgery to see what is actually causing it.

So the cyst I have been told I have will be looked at and they will look into any of the other problems.

This will all be done under a general anaesthetic by doing a laproscopy.

Im not sure how I feel about this at the moment as im nervous and unsure of what this will mean for me in the future.

But its going to take time. Its a 10 week wait list.

In that 10 weeks I aim to really work on my weight to reduce risks of the general anaesthetic and the other symptoms may be helped by weight loss.

! After tge surgery im not allowed any strenous exercise or to even work for at least a week :/ god knows how im going to cope with that :(

So that was their opinion so lets wait and see now.

Today I went to the gym with Mark. A welcome workout to relieve the tension id been feeling before my appt.

I havnt been able to get to the gym in around a week because of work and weddings  but now I should be able to get out more often again :)

1 comment:

  1. (((HUGS))) Hoping now at least you can get some answers with the surgery. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete